The Voyager frame has steeper 75.25º heat tube, shorter 12.5” slammed chainstay, and a higher 9.25” seat tube height. Also features a very simple straight gauge tubing, hour glass head tube, and 4mm thick laser cut and welded dropouts.
Full 4130 CRMO heat treated tubing, top and bottom gussets for added strength, removable brake mounts, and S chainstays for bigger tyre clearance.
- Voyager Team Frame
- Top Tube: 20.75″, 21″ and 21.25″
- Chainstay: 12.5″ (Slammed)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 4mm thick. Clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.