The ORIGINAL Compact helmet that adapts to the wearer's head with a Flexible interior shell
When we introduced our Kraken helmet line with FlexTech in 2010, it was the first of its kind.
The Kraken utilises a series of interior EPS foam segments, connected via a reinforcing framework.
The advantage of such design is that it moulds precisely to the dimensions of your cranium, providing superior comfort whilst still exceeding safety standards.
Compact helmet that adapts itself to the wearer's head for better fit and increased comfort.
The Kraken helmet features a flexible interior shell.
It adapts to not only the size but the entire shape of the head.
The FlexTech interior shell fits snug but won't cramp or put too much pressure on certain points of the head.
Plus, the multi-part shell shows superior impact energy distribution results, providing maximum wearing comfort and safety.
- High density injected ABS shell.
- Lightweight EPS impact foam.
- Kraken Flex Tech for increased comfort and fit.
- 14 aerodynamic vents.
- Inside ventilation channels.
- Removable interior die-cut pads (2 sets per helmet).
- 3-point strap adjustment.
- Snap chin buckle.
- CE EN1078/CPSC certified.