Renthal Apex Stem
The Renthal Apex combines All Mountain strength, Enduro stiffness and XC lightweight.
Unique 240deg handlebar clamps allow much of the stem body material to be removed, whilst retaining the strength and stiffness demanded by modern, wide handlebars.
The Apex is fully CNC machined, featuring an oversize centre bore, extensive 3-D machining and external webbing to maximise structural strength and stiffness and minimise weight.
- Weight: 118g (40mm)
- Rise: +/- 6°
- Clamp width: 46mm
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- CNC Machined: The Renthal Apex is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 aluminium with 7075 aluminium clamps. These materials were specifically chosen for this application, to give the highest strength to weight ratio.
- +/- 6 Degree Angle: The stem body can be flipped to give either a plus 6 degree or minus 6 degree rise. This allows the correct bar height to be achieved with any wheel size or head tube length.
- 3D Machining: Extensive 3D machining and external webbing increase the torsional stiffness of the stem, whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- 240 degree clamps: The clamps are inserted over the small diameter section of the handlebar and slid into the centre, giving a 240 degree wrap of the handlebar.
- Oversize Centre Bore: The unique handlebar clamping system opens up the front of the stem, allowing an oversize centre bore, to increase stiffness and strength.
- High Quality Finish: After CNC machining, the stem components are anodised and laser marked to give a very high quality and durable finish.