Skip to content
- The CWP-7 is a compact crank puller with a built-in 8mm hex for removing crank bolts
- Includes two rotating tips (11.3mm and 16.3mm) so it can be used to remove splined Octalink and ISIS Drive crank arms, as well as square-holed crank arms
- A must have multi-fit crank puller for the home mechanic
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device