Skip to content
- An accurate way to check for wear of roller and pin on chains
- 1% of wear is enough to affect chainrings and sprockets, and allow shifting performance to deteriorate
- Just insert the chain Checker's pins into two links, press the swing arm gauge, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading
- Reads wear from 0.25% to 1%
- 10-speed compatible
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device