Vortex Wheels 27.5"
Built around the traverses of the Enduro World Series our Vortex wheels redefine what Enduro wheels are.
With a generous 33mm internal width Vortex wheels increase tyre volume and maximise the available grip on offer. Using an asymmetric design we have equalised spoke tensions and built a package that leaves descents in its wake, whilst cutting down weight where it isnt needed for energy sapping climbs. To compensate for the differences in wall length and strength of an asymmetric design, the wall thicknesses have been proportioned to balance out impact forces equally. The Vortex offers offset wheel benefits, without compromise.
At the core of our Vortex wheels are our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pick up MT Supadrive and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and super wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
100% hand built and pre fitted with tubeless tape, Vortex wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
Coloured decal kits available aftermarket.
- Front Standard 100 x 15mm thru, 100 x 9mm QR
- Front Boost 110 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard 142 x 12mm thru, 135 x 9mm QR
- Rear Boost 148 x 12mm thru
- Rear Super Boost 157 x 12mm thru
- Spokes Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples Black brass
- Rim Depth 20.75mm
- Internal Width 33mm
- External Width 38mm
- Front Hub Spacing 100mm or 110mm Boost
- Rear spacing 135/142mm or 148mm Boost
- Rim Joint type Sleeved
- Drillings 32H
- Freehub Shimano HG or SRAM XD versions
- Drive System Supadrive
- Freehub Body Alloy
- Disc Mount 6 Bolt
- Spoke pattern 3X
- Recommended Tyre size 2.35-2.8
- Tubeless Tubeless ready
- Colour Stealth Black