Spin Doctor Rear MTB Hub
Our Spin Doctor hub needs no introduction. It was once our flagship hub, and now offers strong performance at a great price.
Suited best to XC and trail bikes, the Spin Doctor hub offers a smooth and reliable drive. Wide spoke flanges and sealed cartridge bearings ensure strength and longevity.
Designed to be run with mountain bike gearing, the Spin Doctor hub features an MTB width HG freehub.
- Quick Release 135mm. (included as standard - excludes QR skewers)
- M10 x 135mm nutted (use optional extra Halo 10mm axle kit.)
- M14 x 135mm nutted (use optional Halo 10mm axle kit + 14mm axemen convertors)
Note: Spin Doctor rear hubs cannot be used on any 12mm T-axle systems.
- Material 6061 Alloy
- Drillings 32h, 36h or 48h
- Bearings 6200 cartridge bearings
- Spacing 135mm
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Dimensions C-L 34mm, C-R 19mm, flange 58mm
- Model Ref S-DOC2
- Colour Black