RL SS Hub
Dependable and affordable, our RL SS Hub will keep you rolling for the long term.
Built around a sealed bearing single-speed Cr-Mo HG driver, the RL SS Hub can run a range of different sized cogs, perfect for allowing you to get the ideal gearing.
Featuring a 4 pawl, 24 point engagement mechanism the RL SS Hub is a reliable, no-fuss option without a high price tag.
With widely spaced flanges and a 10mm heat-treated Cr-Mo steel axle the RL SS Hub offers fantastic strength for a range of disciplines, suited to 135mm spaced frames.
Supplied with HG spacers and a lockring all that is needed additionally is an HG sprocket, such as our single speed specific Fat Foot Cog.
- Material - 6061 Alloy forged hub shell
- Drillings - 32 or 36H
- Axle Material - Cr-Mo
- Axle - 10 x 135mm Nutted axle
- Disc Mount - IS 6-Bolt
- Freehub - 24 Engagement, 4 pawl mechanism
- Freehub Body - Shimano HG single speed
- Centre to Flange - Center Left: 34mm, Center Right: 37mm
- Flange Diameter - 58mm
- OLD (Spacing) - 135mm
- Colour - Black