MT 6Drive Hub
Our MT series hubs are our flagship mountain bike hub range. The MT series encompass everything we feel hubs for mountain biking should offer.
Durability, modularity and light weights make the MT Series a simple choice.
Designed for general trail use and rolling around our 6Drive system, the MT 6Drive hub features six independently sprung twin tipped pawls, offering a dependable and quiet engagement.
Available with Shimano HG (Alloy or Cr-Mo) or Sram XD freehubs.
Optional axle kits for MT 6Drive Hub hub:
135mm x 10mm QR axle end caps - Part No. HUHAM6RAQ
135mm x M10 bolt-in axle kit - Part No. HUHAM6RAB
135mm x 12mm thru-axle end caps - Part No. HUHAM6RA3
142mm x 12mm thru-axle end caps - Part No. HUHAM6RA4
Cassettes spares for this hub can be found here.
Note: Previously called "Spin Doctor 6D Hub"
- Material Forged and CNC machined aluminium
- Drillings 32h, 36h or 48h
- Bearings 6902 cartridge bearings
- Axle QR and 142 x 12mm thru-axle end cones included
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Ratchet Halo 6 drive system
- Freehub Body Shimano (alloy or cro-mo) Sram XD (alloy only)
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) 58mm
- spoke hole size (diameter) 2.5mm (standard)
- Centre to Flange Left: 34mm, Right: 18mm
- OLD 135mm
- Model Ref SD6D
- Colour Black, Red, Blue, Polished or White.