GXC Supadrive Hub
Our GXC series of hubs have been designed ground up for paved or off road long distance endurance efforts as well as XC racing and riding.
GXC hubs are fast and durable for the long-term.
Supadrive is our most advanced and reliable drive system to date.
Suited best to gravel, endurance road and XC bikes alike, the GXC Supadrive hub offers a 120 point near instant engagement with the ability to withstand substantial torque loads. With multiple World Championship titles across a range of disciplines the Supadrive system is tried and tested to the very highest level.
Wide spoke flanges, sealed cartridge bearings and a Cr-Mo tube axle in the GXC Supadrive hub ensure longevity. Light, fast and designed for use with up to 11 speed road cassettes, the GXC Supadrive hub is at the pinnacle of lightweight performance
These hubs come supplied with the extra axle fittings to allow them to fit universally with 135x5/10MM QR and 142x12 Thru systems.
- Drillings 32H
- Bearings Hub - 2 x 6902. Freehub - 1 x 6802 and 1 x 15267
- Axle 135 x QR5/10mm and 142 x 12mm Cr-mo thru
- Disc Mount Centerlock (optional 6 bolt adaptor available aftermarket)
- Freehub Shimano Road 11 HG or Sram XDR or Campag options
- Drive System Supadrive- 120 engagement points (3 degree), 3 wedge pawls
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) Left 45mm Right 52mm
- Centre to Flange C-L 33mm C-R 19mm
- Colour Anodised Black