DJD SupaDrive Sprocket remover, Workshop DJD SupaDrive cog removal tool , Bench Vice mounted
If stubborn spockets mean that the DJD driver cannot be adequately held then this Workshop tool may be required.
CNC Made from steel.
Use as follows;
- Insert the tool securely into a bench vice.
- Remove the driver body from the hub assembly.
- Remove the 3 Pawls and spring.
- Insert the Pawl area of the driver body into the Bench tool.
- Use required chainwhip to remove the now securely held DJD driver body.