Chaos DH/Enduro Wheels 27.5"
Traverse, climb and descend. Our Chaos Enduro and DH race wheels are at home on the slopes of downhill tracks, climb comfortably between stages at any Enduro race and are now tubeless compatible.
Chaos wheels utilise our new and improved instantaneous 120 point pickup MT Supadrive, MT Supadrive DH and MT Front hubs, with sealed bearings and wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
The Chaos Enduro wheelset is also available with the option of a MT 6Drive, for a quieter 30 click drive.
- Front Standard: 15mm x 100 thru, 9mm x 100 QR
- Front Boost: 15×110 thru
- Rear Standard: 12mmx142 thru, 9mm x 135 QR
- Rear Boost: 12mm x 148 thru
- Rear Super Boost: 12mm x 157 thru
- Spokes Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth 20mm
- Internal Width 22.5mm
- External Width 28mm
- Front Hub Spacing 100mm or 110mm Boost versions
- Rear spacing 135/142mm, 148mm Boost and DH150mm versions
- Drillings 32H
- Disc Mount IS 6-Bolt
- Recommended Tyre size 2- 2.5
- Tubeless Tubeless ready