Skip to content
- Ideal for the rider who wants a super tough and full, 30 mm wide Enduro rim but would rather bust berms than their budgets
- Based on the multi EWS winning EX 511 but sleeved rather than welded and with conventional eyelets to keep costs low and value high
- Like all our E rated rims, the 532 is reinforced in key areas to resist rock strikes and aggressive descending, if you don't need this, check out our lighter M and XM ranges
- Precision sleeve join for perfect alignment and strength
- Available in both 28 and 32 hole count
- disc brake specific
- ERD 564 (27,.5") or 602 (29")
- Inner width: 30 m, Outer width: 35 mm
- Height 20 mm
- Weight 580 grams (27.5") or 615 grams (29")
Freeride & Downhill
- Product Type
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device