Shimano DEORE SL-M5100 11-speed Shift Lever right
The Shimano DEORE SL-M5100 11-speed Rapidfire Plus shift lever features a lightweight, ergonomic and compact design. In addition to the shifting behavior, the performance also increases. With 20 % quicker lever access time and 35 % less force.
Formed from the same DNA as its big siblings: DEORE SL-M5100 11-speed Shift Lever from Shimano
The DEORE 11-speed right-side shifter benefits from the same technologies as XTR, DEORE XT and SLX; I-SpecEV. This offers you greater ergonomic adjustments so you can tailor your handlebar con-trols much more to your liking. Together with the speed of RAPIDFIRE PLUS and a TWO-WAY RE-LEASE feature you can shift up and down the 11 gears of your cassette faster than ever before.I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders.
Features - Shimano DEORE SL-M5100 11-speed Shift Lever right Rapidfire Plus
- 20% quicker lever access time
- Compact design and lightweight
- Quicker lever access and light operation force maintains rider concentration
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout
- 2-WAY RELEASE for instant push/pull movements
- Use: MTB
- Group: DEORE M5100
- Model: SL-M5100-R
- Shifter Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Mounting: Clamp
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Optical Gear Display: Yes
- Instant Release: No
- Multi Release: No
- 2-Way Release: Yes
- Cable adjust: Yes
- Main lever body: Aluminum Painted
- Lever body: Aluminium, GFRP
Scope of delivery
- 1 Shimano DEORE SL-M5100 11-speed Shift Lever right
- 1 Shimano gear wire 2050mm
- 1 Shimano gear cable SIS OT-SP41 1800mm
- End caps
The RAPIDFIRE Plus shifter release lever is commonly called a trigger because it is operated like a pistol, by pulling toward the grip. The release lever of RAPIDFIRE Plus shifters from ALIVIO to XTR can be operated in this same manner but adds the ability to activate a release shift by pushing with the thumb.
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE Plus since 1985. RAPIDFIRE Plus is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to freeriders. RAPIDFIRE Plus is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE Plus shifters from DEORE to XTR all feature 2-WAY RELEASE, which means release shifts by pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
Benefits & Features
- Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position.
- Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.