davy jones IROK+
Rockers are chunky mini versions of 20 BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse.
New reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end
Whats a Rocker?
Rockers are chunky mini versions of 20 BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse. Fat tyres, massive bars, top load stems every bit as RAD as a 20 & great fun for kids from 4 years old to Dads or even grandads of 40 + year. With a generous selection of colours to choose from + some rare LTD edition models, Rockers are very collectible.
The Rocker IROK is the best compromise of affordability, performance & quality for those starting out in miniBMX. Its RAD, fast rolling, adult proof and features many quality Taiwanese BMX components you wont find on other so called mini BMXs. IROKs are about having a blast with your mates and are clearly recognised and accepted as a global extreme & fun sport thats here to stay! Its likely you have seen dudes shredding IROKs at your local park & wondered, where can I get one??? Well you can get one here, Slam69!
- New light-weight Hi tensile steel frame / forks with short back end
- Front load stem with forged face plate
- Thread-less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- Kraton rubber grips
- 30/13 gearing (for high speeds - up to 15 mph)
- Sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- 1 piece hi ten forged steel cranks
- USA BB
- Fat padded seat
- Brand new design 5 bolt steel 2 piece wheels with very loud freewheel (new wheels roll much faster than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling, while being much stronger)
- New Street Pro Style Tyres
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker
Important: Rocker is the British brand that started the mini BMX revolution and continues to develop & innovate the sport at the top level. Buying substandard copies often results in pain and misery.