RaceFace SIXC Cinch Crank Arms Black 170mm/68/73mm
Introducing the lightest production DH rated carbon crankset on the planet. Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in our Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminium. SIXC combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology with our new Cinch interface and the renowned strength to weight ratio of the original SixC crankset making it ideal for AM, Enduro and full DH race set-ups.Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- Completely redesigned for 2015.
- The crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminium spine.
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminium super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames.
- Built for: Enduro / DH.
- Size: 165, 170, 175mm.
- BSA30 (68/73 & 83).
- BB92 / BB107 press-fit.
- Weight (w/o BB):
- 540g (36T DM, 165mm).
- 580g (36T on spider, 165mm, 83mm).
- 695g (24/36/Bash, 175mm, 68/73mm spindle).
- Chainline: 51mm (68/73), 57mm (83).
- Colour: Matte Carbon.
Brand : RaceFace