Unite's Bosch Gen 4 chainrings are CNC machined in house from 7075 T6 aluminium billet, one of the hardest grades of aluminium available. Couple this with the high quality, vibrant anodised finish and we have a winning combination to make your E-bike stand out from the crowd.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chain rings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x setups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places damaging the chain and ring. Our chainrings have specially machined recesses, which help prevent this damage and increases the longevity of the chain ring and chain. Grip Rings utilise a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Designed for tough E-bike use with that spider-less clean look!
- Bosch Gen 4 fitment
- Available in 34T
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- 12 speed eagle compatible
- Boost offset
- Available in 8 colours
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
For the best results when using a narrow wide chainring we recommend the following:
- Use a E-bike specific chain.
- Use with a clutch mech, regularly check the tension.
- Check for chain wear, a worn chain will increase chain drops and wear out your drivetrain faster.
- Check your chain length, too slack and you will lose retention, too tight and the chain will break.
- Keep you chain/bike clean and well lubricated.
- Couple it with the Unite Chain Guide.