Pedal mounting thread repair and insert kit No more problems with stripped pedal mounting threads on the cranks. With the help of our Crank Saver Kit you can repair stripped threads and save your beloved cranks.
- First use reaming taps and create oversized 5/8˝×24 TPI threads in the crank arms. Thoroughly clean the threads, then apply thread locker to the insert and install it into the crank arm. Finally, thread the pedal into the insert.
- For detailed instructions on Crank Saver Kit usage and inserts installation check the video below.
- Kit includes:
- Left and right reaming tap 5/8˝×24 TPI
- 10 pedal thread inserts for left crank arm
- 10 pedal thread inserts for right crank arm
- Kit comes in the metal box with cut out SOS foam trays, so each of the pieces will be always in the right place