Our stolen goat men's Bodyline shorts feature a proprietary chamois pad that has been developed alongside household names in the professional peloton. The pad created is the perfect density for long, hard rides and is expertly sewn into the perfect position within the bib short (an often overlooked detail, but critical for your comfort). The pad uses dimple technology to improve air flow. Anti-bacterial and fast drying fabric ensures day-long hygiene and comfort, meaning you can focus on your performance. The bib shorts have a gently compressive feel and feature an elasticated cuff to keep the shorts in place all day long. There is no nasty silicone gripper to pull at your skin. The Bodyline ONE version of the shorts are constructed from a single piece meaning that they have just one seam to further minimise irritation. They are UV protected and treated with "ColdBlack" which helps reflect heat from the sun, keeping you at the right temperature whatever the weather.
- Proprietary Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit - Our stolen goat Bodyline shorts are slightly compressive in feel and a performance fit. The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated band rather than use silicone gripper which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The lycra used here is 2-way breathable and 4-way stretch. This ensure the fabric moves and breathes with your body. No unnecessary overheating, plus maximum comfort create a sensational ride experience.
- Mens specific fit
ABOUT THE SIZINGThe fabric in the shorts and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the waist, just above the hip for men, and level with the top of the hip for women. Essentially - the widest part of your mid-section... don't suck it in chaps.
EXTRA FEATURES OF BODYLINE ONE CYCLING BIB SHORTSThe "ONE" version of the shorts also have the following extra features:
- One seam on the entire construction. Most bib shorts have multiple panels, this is cheaper to manufacture but creates more seams which mean more irritation. The ONE shorts have just one seam that passes under the pad.
- Integrated back - this further helps maintain the rider core temperature. Some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts.
- ColdBlack - a treatment applied to the fabric that helps reflect the sun's rays. This keeps your legs the right temperature and adds an extra level of UV protection.