The Stolen CRMO BMX Cranks features a hard-wearing CrMo steel construction and a heat-treated steel spindle for durable performance on every skatepark session.
Ready for powering you across the skatepark with speed, these BMX cranks feature a 4130 crank arm construction for maximum durability. This means that you'll benefit from their fantastic strength and smooth operation as you nail your favourite tricks. Stolen has also equipped these with a heat-treated steel spindle for an extra layer of robustness on every session. Coming complete with a sleek design with two flush mount spindle bolts, this is a great choice of upgrade for riders who want reliable cranks that can handle all the intensity of the skatepark.
- Crank Arm Material: 4130 CrMo Steel
- Spindle Material: Heat-treated Steel
- Use: BMX
- Crank Length: Multiple sizes available to select
- Style: Crank style
- Bottom Bracket Included: No
- Drive Side Compatibility: Right and Left Hand Drive
- Part Numbers: 175mm: S624; 170mm: S628 and 165mm: S629
- Weight: 992g