The Northwave Arctic Evo gloves are made using Thinsulate technology meaning the gloves can stay relatively thin so you can maintain your dexterity but are also super warm and waterproof.
- Synthetic leather palm with silicon print for extra grip
- Waterproof and windproof membrane on the back
- Reinforced thumb to help prevent wear and tear
- Soft cuff with warm fleece lining for added comfort
- Reflective print on back for added rider visibility
- Thinsulate® technology with waterproof and windproof internal membrane, internal padding, fleece lining and ergonomic stitching
Warm Fleece Inside
So you can face even the most icy cold weather, the entire glove features a fleece lining which provides high thermal insulation.
The unique microfibres of Thinsulate Insulation are nearly 10 times thinner than the polyester fibres normally used in insulation for winter clothing. Thinsulate® Insulation fibers are ideal for insulating air and reflecting back the bodys radiant heat, allowing body moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time
View the Northwave sizing chart here