A standard looking Face Fender for fatbikes, designed to work with rigid and suspension forks, e.g. RS Bluto.
It's fatter and longer than the standard Face Fender, as more protection is needed, otherwise it's essentially the same, i.e......
- it stops any muck, sand or snow being flung into your face.
- it is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- it can be used on all wheel sizes
- it protects your fork crown from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- it is the lightest front fatbike mudguard available, at 45g.
- it uses Velcro straps to attach to the fork, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- it is compatible with all fatbike fork designs, that we know of.
- it can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- it is easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.