Key features of this rim that make it great for the focused purpose of drop-bar adventure/gravel road riding are:
- Wider 25mm external/20mm internal rim provides excellent ride handling and support for wider tyres and they work perfectly with up to 2.1 MTB tyres.
- The slightly deeper 24mm rim delivers excellent strength needed for the lower spoke counts and higher gear torques from road groupsets when compared to MTB setups. The extra depth also adds a very small extra margin of aero benefit but obviously only very marginal.
- Asymmetric rim accommodates the front disc and rear cassette hub offsets and helps build an even stronger and more durable wheelset thanks to balanced spoke tensions.
- Tubeless-ready designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless-rim tape and valves included.
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- Asymmetric to balance spoke tensions
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- 25mm outer and 20mm inner width ideal for 28-54mm tyre widths
- 24mm depth
- Matt black anodized finish with laser etched graphics for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre.
- Maxiumum recommended spoke tension:
- Front wheel - 130kgf
- Rear wheel - 125kgf