The Circus project started as a way to get our slope-style riders into competition; but it wound up becoming an industry leading dirt jump fork for riders all over the world. Circus has set the benchmark for the everyday riders' jump session requirements, and delivered podium results at pro-level competitions for almost a decade.
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Weight: 2128g
- Offset: 41mm
- Ride Height: 458-478mm (100mm) 498-508mm (130mm)
- Travel: 80-100mm (100mm) 120-130mm (130mm) internally adjustable
- Spring: ACT Air
- Compression Damping: ABS+ Jump Stack
- Rebound Damping: in-leg adjustable TPC
- Adjustments: Air, Rebound, Compression
- Steerer: 1.5" Tapered or 1-1/8" Straight
- Crown: 1-1/8" Hollow Beam, Tapered Forged Beam
- Leg Diameter: 32mm
- Leg Material: 7000- Series Straight Wall Aluminium
- Brake Post Mount: 160mm (203mm Max)
- Axle: 20mm x 110mm Hex Thru Axle
- Max Tire Size: 63mm
- Options: White or Black Colour
Only Straight available? Need tapered?