Identiti AKA Frame
The bike that defined a new category, it achieved high praise and was enjoyed by many. The original AKA was developed from our first Mr Hyde frame, designed for trail riding but keeping the aggressive riding characteristics for the dirt jumper wanting to go further. Precursor to a multitude of wannabees it defined the hardcore hardtail for a generation.
For 2019 it is back and the new, second generation AKA is packed full of class defining features including long/slack geometry a 64.5º head angle equating to 66º on the trail with sag factored in. Retaining the adjustable dropouts but using a new ADS system with 15mm of adjustment and hidden tensioner. Perfect for either geared or single speed use. Big volume tyre capacity - 2.6 max letting the rider explore the limits of grip and traction. 2 sets of bottle bosses to carry enough for a big day out exploring trails. Proven threaded BB not fashion led alternatives. 148 boost rear axle, 1x cable routing and internal dropper post routing and designed around a 140mm fork in 27.5 or 120mm with 29 wheels in the same frame this bike is built to shred everything in its path.
Frame only - £499.99 RRP
- 6000 Series alloy tube set
- Geometry designed around sag
- 3 Sizes, small, medium and large
- 2 Colours; Satin Red or Gloss Blue
- Max tyre size 2.6 (65mm measured on 28 internal rim)
- Triple bottle cage mount inside front triangle for adjustable bottle placement or extra storage for longer adventures and 1 bottle cage mount under the downtube.
- Custom designed ADS sliding drop outs with built in hidden tensioner for single speed use
- 1x Only cable routing
- 12 x 148 boost drop outs
- Threaded Bottom bracket with ISCG 05 tabs
- Stealth dropper post routing