- Saves weight without need for a seperate spider
- Able to run a broader range of smaller chainring sizes
- The narrow/wide chainring is designed to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- Quieter drivetrain and less drag
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium provides the perfect blend of lightweight and strength
- Compatible with 9spd, 10spd and 11spd set-ups
- Available in 6 different colours
- 12% Ovality
- 113 deg Clocking
Please use the guides below to determine your sizes for our range of Royal and Bio Racer clothing.
Hope by Royal Racing
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, just under the arms.
Waist: Measure around the waist just below your belly button.
Hope by Bio Racer
Chest: Use a measuring tape to measure the chest at nipple height.
Waist: Use a measuring tape to measure the waist at hip height.