Continued development of our popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal.
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring or spiderless chainrings
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axle
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Range of axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 560g, (170mm Inc axle)
Please use the guides below to determine your sizes for our range of Royal and Bio Racer clothing.
Hope by Royal Racing
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, just under the arms.
Waist: Measure around the waist just below your belly button.
Hope by Bio Racer
Chest: Use a measuring tape to measure the chest at nipple height.
Waist: Use a measuring tape to measure the waist at hip height.