RL Rear Hub
RL series hubs offer premier performance for trail MTB at a fraction of the price.
Sealed cartridge bearings and wide flange spacing are standard for the RL series.
The RL drive system features 5 independently sprung pawls offering 30 points of smooth engagement.
The RL Rear Hub is not only great performance for the long term but also great value.
- Material 6061 Alloy forged hub shell
- Drillings 32H
- Bearings 2 x 6902 (hub) 2 x 15267 and 1 x 6902 (Freehub)
- Axle Cro Mo
- Disc Mount IS 6-Bolt
- Ratchet 30 teeth five pawl mechanism
- Freehub Shimano HG type
- Freehub Body Cro-mo steel
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) 58mm
- Centre to Flange Std: Flange Left: 34mm, Right: 19mm. Boost: Left: 37mm, Right: 22mm
- OLD Std: 142mm, Boost: 148mm
- Colour Anodised black