MT Supadrive DH Hub
Our MT series hubs are our flagship mountain bike hub range. The MT series encompass everything we feel hubs for mountain biking should offer.
Durability, modularity and light weights make the MT Series a simple choice.
Built for the rigors of Downhill our MT Supadrive DH hub is the racing edge.
Supadrive is our most advanced and reliable drive system to date. The MT Supadrive DH offers a 120 point near instant engagement with the ability to withstand substantial torque loads.
Wide spoke flanges help the MT Supadrive DH build into un-compromisingly stiff wheel, whilst sealed bearings help ensure longevity.
With multiple World Championship titles across a range of disciplines the Supadrive system is tried and tested to the very highest level.
Adaptors come included for the hub to run at 150 and 157mm (Super Boost) spacing.
- Material 6061 Alloy forged hub shell
- Drillings 32H
- Bearings 6902 (hub) 6802/6902 (freehub)
- Axle 12 x 150mm thru-axle with 157 x 12mm thru ends included
- Disc Mount IS 6-Bolt
- Ratchet 120 teeth triple-wedge pawl mechanism
- Freehub Body Shimano HG or Sram XD
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) 58mm
- Centre to Flange Left: 40mm, Right: 30mm
- OLD 150mm
- Model Ref S-DRV150
- Colour Black, White or Red