Limited Edition batch from Halo.
When they are gone, they're gone.
Chaos Dirt Jump 26" Wheels
Chaos Dirt Jump Wheels are the World Championship winning, benchmark wheels for dirt jumping.
Used and loved world over by riders and endorsed by international professionals Sam Pilgrim and Matt Jones. Chaos Dirt Jump Wheels are at the pinnacle of the sport that stand up to the hardest of use.
These wheels utilise our tried and tested Chaos rim which offers tubeless compatibility where required, as well as a 22.5mm internal (28mm external) width. These widths have been optimised for strength in addition to tyre profiling.
The rear wheels are built around our single speed specific DJD hubs. These offer the option of either our 120 point pick up Supadrive or 30 point pick up Bushdrive drive systems.
The front wheels use the brake-less DJ Wideboy hub that offers universal fitting options aftermarket.
All of our DJ series hubs utilise large sealed bearings for longevity. These hubs also boast super wide spaced flanges for increased spoke triangulation, stiffness and durability.
Aftermarket rim decal kits are also available to customise your wheels.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard: 135mm x m10 bolt in axle system with 14mm adaptors. 11T sprocket fitted.
- Front: 110 x 20mm thru and 100 x 9mm QR Adaptors
- Rear: 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 and 16 tooth DJD Supadrive and Bushdrive Sprocket
- Rear: Titanium upgrade M10 bolts
- Decals: Decal colour options
- Spokes - Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples - Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth - 20mm
- Internal Width - 22.5mm
- External Width - 28mm
- Front Hub Spacing - 110mm (20mm T-axle) or 100mm (QR or 15mm T-axle)
- Rear spacing - 135mm
- Rear Sprocket - 11T
- Disc Mount - IS 6-Bolt (rear only)
- Recommended Tyre size - 2- 2.5"
- Tubeless - Tubeless ready