Skip to content
- The X 392 rim brings DT Swiss's engineering to a key value price point
- This rim is an excellent choice if you're looking for a training rim or just want something light that won't break the bank
- Sleeve joint ensures perfect alignment and long fatigue life
- These characteristics allow the rim to be built into durable wheels with a high degree of precision and low spoke tension variance
- The X 392 rim is suitable for disc brake cross-country use where the rider is looking for the lightest, most durable wheel possible
- This rim is available with a 28 or 32 hole count and can easily be converted for tubeless applications with the appropriate DT Swiss Tubeless Kit
- Inner width; 20 mm, outer width 24 mm
- Height 18 mm
- Weight: 415 grams (27.5 inch) 440 grams (29 inch)
20 - 25mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device