CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tyre. It divides the inner volume of the tyre in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
The purpose of Cushcore is to improve the ride quality of your bike. It is not just for flat protection. CushCore absorbs shock, stops deflection off obstacles, reduces vibration, and stabilizes the tyre against roll and squirm. Think of it as suspension for your tyres designed to give you a faster, smoother ride.
Although single liners are available, CushCore is designed to be used as a set.
The set includes:
- 2 CushCore Inserts
- 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves
- Rim Stickers
- Installation Instructions
- CushCore is compatible with your current tubeless tyres and rims
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- We recommend the use of tubeless tyre sealant with CushCore
- Installation with certain tyre & wheel combinations may require two people - one to work the tyre levers, and another to hold the tyre bead in the drop center of the rim. Wire bead downhill tyres are most likely to need extra help.
XC - Light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders.
Fits tyre widths 1.8 - 2.4"
Fits rims with internal width 22 - 32mm
27.5 - 140g
29 - 150g