Mud Guards | Frame Protection
Face Fender XL - Our extended version of the original fork mounted flexible front mudguard for Mountain Bikes, E-Bikes, XC, Downhill and Enduro riding.
It's larger size provides even greater muck protection, making it ideal for wet weather riding and suitable for all MTB wheel sizes including plus size tyres.
- Extended version of the original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding making it a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- One of the lightest and most versatile mtb mudguards available, at just 30g!
- Uses Velcro straps or zipties to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Fitted correctly there is absolutely no movement or rattling!
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.