Tubeless | Puncture Kits
Milkit Tubeless Valves (Pair)
milKit valve systemsmilKit valves have additional rubber flaps at the bottom, adding several benefits:
- Easy: Measure and refill sealant through the rubber flaps without deflating the tire
- Reliable: Rubber flaps prevents sealant from filling and blocking the valves
- Clean: Install tire dry – add sealant later. No more mess
- 1. Screw out the milKit valve core no air is lost, thanks to closed rubber flaps
- 2. Insert the milKit applicator through the valve to measure the sealant in the tire
- 3. Identify how much extra sealant is needed
- 4. Inject sealant with the milKit applicator
- 5. Put back the valve core and go ride!
Own this product? Write a review.