Identiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX Race Fork
Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork
When you're nailing everything flat out, it's good to have a lightweight fork that puts the front wheel exactly where you expect it to be.
Strong, light and true tracking, the Identiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork is that fork.
Precision made using top quality Cro-moly steel, the CNC machined steerer tube changes in diameter and wall thickness to add strength where it's needed, and to cut weight where it can be cut.
- True tracking, oversized legs are internally butted and fluted, and taper from 31.8 to 25.4mm diameter to give optimised strength and weight.
- Slash-cut end capping adds a whole heap of style.
- Small but perfectly formed precision CNC machined 5mm thick Cr-Mo dropouts are slotted and also machined at the back to shave unnecessary weight.
- The whole structure is tig-welded together, and post weld heat treated for ultimate rigidity and durability.
A superlight (25g) CNC Aluminium threaded "Aheadset" type compression cap polishes off one of the Sport's finest Cr-Mo Race forks.
- Material chromoly steel
- Axle to Crown Measurement 314mm
- Steerer 1 1/8" a-head
- Colour Black
Brand : Identiti
Product Code : 73372