Halo RD2 Supadrive Hub
RD2 Supadrive Hub
Our RD2 series of hubs have been designed ground up for the highest performance road disc brake applications.
RD2 hubs are fast and durable for the long-term.
The RD2 Supadrive hub offers a 120 point near instant engagement with the ability to withstand substantial torque loads. With multiple World Championship titles across a range of disciplines the Supadrive system is tried and tested to the very highest level. Supadrive is our most advanced and reliable drive system to date.
Wide spoke flanges, sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle in the RD2 Supadrive hub ensure longevity. Light, fast and designed for use with up to 11 speed road cassettes, the RD2 Supadrive hub is at the pinnacle of lightweight performance.
These hubs come supplied with the axle fittings to allow them to fit universally with 142x12 Thru systems.
- Drillings 16/8e
- Bearings Hub - 2 x 6902. Freehub - 1 x 6802 and 1 x 15267
- Axle 142 x 12mm Alloy thru (135 x QR5/10mm available aftermarket)
- Disc Mount Centerlock (optional 6 bolt adaptor available aftermarket)
- Freehub Shimano Road 11 HG or SRAM XDR or Campag type options
- Freehub Body Alloy with anti-bite steel insets
- Drive System Supadrive- 120 engagement points (3 degree), 3 wedge pawls
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) Left 45mm Right 52mm
- Centre to Flange C-L 33mm C-R 19mm
- Model Ref RD2-S-DRV-FG
- Colour Anodised Black
Type : Road
Product Type : Hubs
Colour : Black
Size : 142x12
Brand : HALO
Product Code : 74645