Halo RD 6Drive Hub
RD 6Drive Hub
The RD series hubs are as dependable as they are light.
Designed for road disc applications and featuring straight pull spoke flanges and sealed cartridge bearings the RD series last, mile after mile.
Rolling around our 6Drive system, our RD 6Drive hub features six independently sprung twin tipped pawls, offering a dependable and quiet engagement.
The RD 6Drive hub is fully adaptable due to its modular design, allowing for maximum bike compatibility.
This universal fitting hub comes supplied as standard to fit 130mm or 135mm QR frames using conventional 130mm road standard cranksets with a chainline of around 45mm.
- means you can run conventional 130mm 'road' chainline cranks and drive train on a 135mm/142mm frame that has short road length chainstays, or of course, on a 130mm frame.
An optional adaptor (HUHARDRBA5) is available to allow SRAM and other cranks using the wider MTB spaced 135mm chainline of 47.5mm
- Drillings 24H straight pull
- Bearings 6902 (hub and freehub) and 15268 (freehub) cartridge bearings
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Freehub Body Shimano or Campag 11 speed versions
- Dimensions C-L: 30mm, C-R: 16mm, Left Flange: 41mm, Right Flange: 56mm
- Model Ref SP-RDS
- Colour Black with red axle caps
Type : Road
Product Type : Hubs
Colour : Black
Size : 135xQR
Brand : HALO
Product Code : 74651