Halo MT Supadrive Hub
MT Supadrive Hub
Our MT series hubs are our flagship mountain bike hub range. The MT series encompass everything we feel hubs for mountain biking should offer.
Durability, modularity and light weights make the MT Series a simple choice.
Suited best to XC, trail and enduro bikes alike, the MT Supadrive hub offers a 120 point near instant engagement with the ability to withstand substantial torque loads, such as those found with wide range cassettes. With multiple World Championship titles across a range of disciplines the Supadrive system is tried and tested to the very highest level and is our most advanced and reliable drive system to date.
Wide spoke flanges, sealed cartridge bearings and a Cr-Mo tube axle in the MT Supadrive hub ensure longevity.
Designed to be run with mountain bike gearing, the MT Supadrive hub features an XD driver or alternatively a MTB width HG freehub. Please refer to the GXC Supadrive for a 11 speed road cassette compatibility.
An additional Boost adaptor kit is also available, to retrofit this hub into Boost compatible frames.
Replacement axle kits for Supadrive hub:
- HXHASVTMHG Suitable for HG type freehub includes 135mm QR and 142x12mm End cones
- HXHASVTMXD Suitable for XD type freehub includes 135mm QR and 142x12mm End cones
- Material 6061 Alloy forged hub shell
- Drillings 32H or 36H
- Bearings 2 x 6902 (hub) 3 x 6802 (SRAM Freehub) or 1 x 6902 and 6802 (HG Freehub)
- Axle Cro Mo with 135mm QR/12x142mm thru ends included
- Disc Mount IS 6-Bolt
- Ratchet 120 teeth triple-wedge pawl mechanism
- Freehub Body Shimano HG or Sram XD
- Spoke Hole Circle Diameter (PCD) 58mm
- Centre to Flange Left: 34mm, Right: 20mm
- OLD 135/142mm
- Model Ref S-DRV-FG
- Colour Black, White, Red, Blue or Silver.
Type : MTB
Colour : Black
Product Type : Hubs
Size : 135xQR
Brand : HALO
Product Code : 4509