DJD Rear SS Hub
Halo's DJD SS hubs have become the DJ Disc Single Speed hub of choice for many riders.
Bush drive hubs have been utilised successfully in the hardcore BMX market for quite a while, and the advantages of their lighter weight and improved durability over cartridge bearings are pretty well proven, especially when using compact cog sizes.
The stresses caused in a Single Speed hub can be huge and, a bush spreads the loads involved over a much larger surface area than ball bearings can achieve, and therefore helps to avoid premature bearing failure.
In addition to the BD features, we have fitted a lightweight alloy axle with tough, replaceable, M10 "Bolt-in" Cr-Mo fixings and alloy caps. We also know that bolt-in fittings can be tricky if the axle starts to spin when turning the bolt, (as you have nothing to hold) - so we have also added a 6mm Hex broach deep inside the axle - just in case the axle starts to spin when you don't want it to!
- 14mm adaptors included: the large surface faces of the cones allow us to also use 10-14mm adaptor washers - making this hub suitable for 10mm or 14mm dropouts.
- Forged & CNC finished body with slotted flanges.
- Bush Driver with screw-on 11T Sprocket.
- Hollow Alloy axle with 6mm central hex.
- Cr-Mo M10 Bolt-in fixings.
- Super strong lightweight alloy axle.
- 2 sealed main body bearings and 1 hardened plastic driver bush.
- Lightweight forged CNC finished alloy hub shell.
- 11T x 1/8" drivers sprocket fitted standard.
- (9,10,11,13,14,16t sprockets also available).
- Material Forged & CNC finished aluminium
- Drillings 32h or 36H
- Bearings 6902 cartridge bearings
- Spacing 135mm
- Disc Mount 6 bolt
- Dimensions C-L 34mm, C-R 35mm, flange 58mm
- Model Ref DJDBD