Forks - Suspension
DVO Diamond 140-160mm Fork - 27.5", 29"
The latest gem from DVO packs all the performance of a DH fork into a 140-160mm trail fork. With 35mm stanchions, an industry first compression bladder cartridge, dynamic tunability and our off the top (OTT) adjustable negative spring make this the ultimate trail and enduro race fork.
Experience the Diamond and forever elevate your expectations of what a trail bike is capable of.
Quick Range Low Speed Compression
With a quick turn of the knob, the Low Speed circuit is restricted providing an improved platform for climbing.
High Speed Compression Adjust
Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston and shims for serious tuning.
OTT - Off the Top
This exclusive and proven DVO design trickles down from the Emerald to deliver precise air sprung turning with the simple turn of a knob. Let's you tune sag and ride high as well and mid to end stroke for improved traction and comfort.
Closed Cartridge Bladder System
Just like the bladder system found in the Jade rear shock the Diamond features a bladder system whereby the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
- Integrated fender.
- 15mm QR Tapered Axle System.
- Forged CNC hollow crown with 44mm offset.
- External High and Low Speed adjustment inc quick range climbing mode.
- 35mm Tapered alloy stations.
- Tapered steerer.
- Travel: 140-160mm adjustable via internal spacers.
- Wheel Options: 27.5" or 29".
- Colour Options: Green or black.
- Weight: 2.1kg 4.62lbs.
- Axle to Crown: 555mm / 572mm @160mm.
- Offset: 44mm / 51mm.