- Travel 140-170mm (27.5) / 130-160mm (29)
- Weight: 2100g
- Wheel options: 27.5 or 29
In a time where standards are being reinvented everyday, it's important to look through the clutter to find clarity. Find out what's actually here to stay and make an impact. We start with a simple question - what's going to improve the product and rider?
The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive riderwho demands more. We gave the fork a top to bottom chassis overhaul with 10mm wider BOOST spacing. This amplifies steering precision and control in the moments of 'ultimate shred'. We also increased the tyre clearance allowing you to utilise a a bigger tyre and still have clearance for mud.
We re-configued the new Diamond to reach 170mm's of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm's of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm's to 170mm's.
- Quick range low speed compression. With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- High speed compression. 30 clicks of dynamic high speed compression adjust at your fingertips. Designed to be usable range from start to finish so go right ahead and max it out!
- OTT - Off The Top. The exclusive and proven DVO design brings comfort to a new level. By internally adjusting the preload on the negative spring, you have 100% control over the initial part of the stroke. Set your air pressure to control your mid-stoke support and bottom out. Set your OTT to maximise comfort and traction.
- Closed catrridge bladder system. Just like the Jade coil shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded, offering incredible small bump sensitivity and durability.
- Travel: 140-170mm (27.5), 130-160mm (29).
- Crown: Forged CNC hollow 44mm Offset (27.5), 51mm (29), axle to crown 572mm at 170mm travel (27.5), 565mm at 160mm travel (29).
- Stanchions: 35mm tapered alloy.
- Wheel size: 27.5 or 29 / 27.5 Plus (up to a 3.0 tyre).
- Axle: 15x110mm quick release.
- Weight: 2100g.
- Steerer options: Tapered Alloy.
- Lowers: Magnesium, Disc Only.
- Colours: Black, Green or Brown.