The Circus project started as a way to get our slope-style riders into competition; but it wound up becoming an industry leading dirt jump fork for riders all over the world. Circus has set the benchmark for the everyday riders' jump session requirements, and delivered podium results at pro-level competitions for almost a decade.
- 80/100mm or 120/130mm Internally Adjustable Travel
- Air Spring
- ABS+ Compression Damping w/ Jump Stack
- Adjustable TPC Rebound Damping
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Weight: 4.29lb
- Steerer: Aluminium 1.5" Tapered and 1 1/8" Straight
- Stanchion: 7050 Straight Wall Aluminium
- Axle: 20mm Hex Thru Axle
- Crown-to-Axle: 478mm(100mm) or 508mm(130mm)
100mm - Straight 1.1/8 - Red decals applied & Grey decals spares.
130mm - Tapered 1.5 - Red decals applied & Grey decals spares.
100mm - Tapered 1.5 - Silver decals applied & black spares
Only Straight available? Need tapered?