DJD Rear SS Hub
If dirt jumping is your thing, then so are our DJ series of hubs.
After years of the highest profile testing from our world famous dirt jump team, our current range of DJ hubs are our best yet.
Huge strength to weight ratios sets our DJ series apart from the crowd.
The DJD hub is built around a bushed driver which reduces weight and improves durability over cartridge bearings especially when using compact cog sizes.
Featuring a 3 pawl, 30 point engagement mechanism the DJD hub is built to last.
Wide spoke flanges helps the DJD hub build into un-compromisingly stiff wheel, whilst sealed main hub bearings help ensure longevity.
- Hollow alloy axle with 6mm central hex to remove bolt in fixings without the axle spinning.
- Cr-Mo M10 Bolt-in fixings.
- 14mm adaptors included: the large surface faces of the cones allow us to also use 10-14mm adaptor washers, making this hub suitable for 10mm or 14mm dropouts.
- 2 sealed main body bearings and 1 hardened DU driver bush.
- 11T x 1/8″ sprocket fitted standard.
- 9,10,11,13,14,16 tooth sprockets also available.
- Material - Forged & CNC finished aluminium
- Drillings - 32h or 36H
- Spacing - 135mm
- Disc Mount - 6 bolt
- Bearings - 6902 cartridge bearings
- Dimensions - C-L 34mm, C-R 35mm, flange 58mm
- Model Ref - DJDBD