Chaos Dirt Jump Wheels 26"
Chaos are the World Championship winning, benchmark wheel for dirt jumping.
Used and loved world over by riders and endorsed by international professionals Sam Pilgrim, Matt Jones and Jordie Lunn, Chaos wheels are at the pinnacle of dirt jump wheels that stand up to the hardest of use.
Chaos rear dirt jump wheels are built around our 11 tooth mini thread on cog, single speed DJD Rear hubs, with the option of our 120 point pick up Supadrive or a standard 3 pawl drive.
Chaos Front wheels use the brakeless DJ Wideboy hub.
All of our DJ series hubs utilise large sealed bearings for longevity and super wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard: 135mm x m10 bolt in axle system with 14mm adaptors
- Front: 110 x 20mm Thru and 100 x 9mm QR
- Link to Hub Adaptors
- Spokes Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth 20mm
- Internal Width 22.5mm
- External Width 28mm
- Front Hub Spacing 110mm (20mm T-axle) or 100mm (QR or 15mm T-axle)
- Rear spacing 135mm
- Disc Mount IS 6-Bolt (rear only)
- Recommended Tyre size 2- 2.5
- Tubeless Tubeless ready