The Wildcat Tiger Wayfarer model is our smallest padded harness to protect and secures your dry bag behind the saddle. It has our unique retention system that eliminates swaying when loaded and resists working loose over rough terrain. The Tiger Wayfarer is the smaller of our two Tiger models, perfect for long day rides or short tours where you wish to pack very lightly. It delivers a solid storage solution with minimal interference to your riding and so maintaining predictable handling. You can add further storage capacity with our existing frame bag and handlebar system products.
Wildcat Tiger Wayfarer Features
- Unique retention system eliminates swaying when loaded
- Padded VX21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip
- The Wayfarer version is sized for 3 to 6 litre dry bags
- Lightweight: Only 175g
- The Wildcat Tiger Wayfarer is designed to fit most available saddles. It will fit a conventional twin-rail saddle, and either inline or layback seat posts.
- A minimum of 15 cm of seatpost and 18 cm of clearance between saddle and tyre is recommended.
- The shape of the harness is designed to accommodate different manufacturers’ dry bags in a range of sizes. To optimise the insertion of the dry bag, we recommending packing soft items to ensure the tapered shape of the harness is filled properly.
- There is no limit on the weight that the Tiger can hold, but very heavy loads will have a greater impact on the handling of the bike due to the position relative to the centre of gravity.