The Wildcat Lioness is our front pack to run with our Lion harness. It provides approximately 2 litres of additional storage capacity within easy reach of the cockpit of the bike. It features its own retention straps independent of the Lion, avoiding any redundant buckles when not in use. It’s also compatible with every Lion we’ve ever made.
The Lioness is an easily accessible and flexible storage space that provides minimal interference to your riding. Maintaining predictable handling is core to all our Wildcat designs and the Lioness is no exception. It expands our existing handlebar system and complements our frame bag and seat system storage solutions too.
Wildcat Lioness Features
- Independent retention system provides easy adjustment and positioning.
- Padded VX21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects the front of your dry bag.
- Internal mesh pockets help organise essentials.
- Easy access with wide double-zipped opening.
- Curved profile is optimised for 8 to 13 litre dry bags.
- Lightweight: Only 160g.
- The Lioness is no wider than the padded panel of the Mountain Lion, ensuring compatibility with existing set-up.
- The retention straps are designed to allow rotational adjustment to suit your handlebar setup and reach.
- The curved profile of the pocket works well around your dry bag.
- The forward position of the zip ensures compatibility with a wide range of handlebars, including the Jones Loop H-bar®.
- It may be necessary to lengthen gear cables to provide a smoother curve around your luggage for an optimum fit.
- Brand: Wildcat