Casino BMX Bike is Stolen’s top selling model and it’s not hard to see why: the spec list punches well above the price point. Unlike many entry-level BMX bikes, the Casino is equipped to offer pro-level performance. Whether it’s hitting the skatepark, cruising the streets, or flowing through some trails, the Casino’s tough construction and responsive geometry makes it a versatile BMX.
- Frame: Hand-welded 100% High-tensile Steel
- Fork: High-tensile Steel, tapered legs, one-piece steerer with compressor top cap, 32mm offset
- Top Tube Length: 20.25"
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Handlebar: 8.75” Tallboy bars
- Grips: Fiction flanged, 160mm
- Bar Ends: Fiction Troop
- Stem: Stolen Stratos OE, 52mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ threadless
- Brake Lever: APSE alloy with hinged clamp
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Cranks: Tubular CrMo arms, 8-spline CrMo spindle, 165mm
- Sprocket: Stolen 25T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid, 19mm, 8-spline
- Pedals: Wellgo PC with boron spindles
- Chain: Z-410, black
- Front Hub: Unsealed, 3/8″ axle
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage sealed, cassette, 14mm axle
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 alloy P-7X, 36H, single-wall
- Rear Rim: 6061 alloy P-7X, 36H, single-wall
- Seat: Stolen/Fiction Moto combo seat
- Seatpost: 200mm included with seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated into frame
- Front Tyre: Fiction Troop, 20"x2.30″
- Rear Tyre: Fiction Troop, 20"x2.30″
- Weight: 11.91kgs (26.25lbs)
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
- Brand: Stolen