PRICE MATCH AVAILABLE
Send us a link and we WILL match
Rock Shox Pike RCT3 Solo Air Forks - 15mm 2016
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
A comeback has never been so amazing. After taking a few years off, PIKE comes back in the RockShox lineup, as the ultimate trail fork. Your trail could be a silky smooth ribbon of singletrack, or a rock-infested goat trail in the Alps. Either way, there is a PIKE for you.
Specifications for Pike RCT3
||26”/27.5” – 150mm, 160mm
||27.5” – 1861g (4.10 lb)
||External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
||Forged, hollow 7075 Aluminum
||Magnesium, disc only
|MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE
||WHEEL SIZE:27.5” AXLE: Maxle Lite 15mm, *Weight based on 265mm tapered aluminum steerer, Solo Air
- Air Guides: We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Charger Damper: Performance focused - No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs. - Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy. Bladder Charged - Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity. Trail Tuned - RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Maxle Lite 15mm: Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It’s ridiculous, right? It’s just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don’t need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn’t so ridiculous after all. Now available on the new PIKE in 15 x 100mm size.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.