Maxxis High Roller DH Tyre
Maxxis Tyre Compounds: Maxxis produce multiple compounds for various types of terrain and racing development. For instance, sometimes the professional team and sponsored riders need tires that will perform well in all conditions; other times they need a tire that will handle wet rocks and roots, or a tire that will have a slower rebound.
Super Tacky- compound (42a) to address the wet, muddy courses: Slow Reezay- compound (40a) which allow's the tire to rebound much slower than a conventional tire, offering maximum grip and is the softest compound available.
Double Ply Casing: Two 60 tpi (threads per inch) casings vulcanized with butyl rubber reinforced sidewalls construct Maxxis downhill casings, which are world renowned for performance and reliability. Our DH casings provide more stability at high speeds and also allows for lower air pressure without the risk of pinch flatting. The reliability and stability at speed of our DH casings has won the 2001 NORBA DH Overall Title (with Maxxis pilot John Kirkcaldie), as well as numerous NORBA NCS and UCI Downhill podium spots.
- Hard pack and medium terrain downhill tire for front or rear
- "Ramped" knob design lowers rolling resistance and adds knob stability under hard braking
- Grooved center provides straight-line control and excellent cornering hold
- 2-ply casings with Butyl inserts in the sidewalls for flat resistance and stability at speed
- Ramped knob design
- 2 ply casings with Butyl inserts
- TPI: 60
- Super Tacky/Slow Reezay compound