The Manitou Mastodon Pro Forks provide all terrain trail suspension for your fat bike. It has been specifically designed to handle the situational extremes that a fat bike must endure.
All Temperature Performance
The damper provides all temperature performance, soaking up rough terrain, rocks, roots and big hits when riding across freezing cold snow as well as when riding on shimmering hot sand and everything in-between.
- Material: 7050 Aluminium (leg)
- Spring: Dorado Air
- Steerer: 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered Aluminium
- Fork Offset: 51mm
- Compression Damping: MC2
- Rebound Damping: TPC adjustable cartridge
- Leg Diameter: 34mm
- Axle: Hexlock SL 15mm x 150mm
- Axle to Crown: 511mm (100mm Travel), 531mm (120mm Travel)
- Brake Mount: 180mm Post Mount
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Hexlock SL: The simplified version of the Manitou hexagonal QR axle design that has achieved an even lower weight. Designed with XC and Enduro racing in mind, HexLock SL is extremely durable and simple to fit.
- Dorado Air Spring: Featuring a single air input on top of the fork, and a large volume air spring for linear spring feel. It provides the ultimate sensitivity for any rider in any condition and allows the fork to be most sensitive thru high speed bumps without sacrificing mid-stroke control.
- MC2 (Multi Control Compression): The MC2 Damper is a shim based damping system that features Hi and Low Speed Compression adjusters. The on-the-fly Low Speed adjuster allows the rider to dial in just the right chassis control for excellent handling and pedalling efficiency without sacrificing small-bump sensitivity. The low speed adjuster is also remote compatible using the MILO system. The high-speed adjuster allows the rider to fine tune sensitivity over harsher terrain allowing the fork to float thru chatter with maximum traction and ride quality. An advanced pedalling platform efficiency is achievable by further increasing high-speed adjustment and fine tuning it to obtain optimum performance
- Brand: Manitou